Located at the end of the marina with breath taking views of sparkling waters and the setting sun, Coquina is a cottage with a lot of history that whispers from the past with old Florida comfort and charm.
Spacious, tropical and beautifully decorated, the cottage is made from Dade County Pine with vaulted, beamed ceilings and tongue and grooved floors.
You're greeted with a full gourmet kitchen, dining area and a living room with an exquisite view of the marina.
Outside there is a large private garden courtyard with a six person Jacuzzi, BBQ, teak top table and chairs, hammock and comfortable chaise lounges. Everything you need to relax and unwind.
Cable TV, DVD player, central air conditioning and paddle fans. Sleeping accommodations include a king bed in each bedroom with a queen size sleeper sofa in the living room.
This unit will accommodate 6 people including children.
Complimentary Amenities Include:
• Continental Breakfast delivered to your Door Each Morning
• Fresh Florida Juicing Oranges
• In Room Coffee & Tea
• Fully Equipped Kitchens
• Wireless Internet Throughout Resort
• 2 Person Sea Kayak
• Heated pool
• Sandy Beach
• Boat Dockage
• Beach Towels
• Lending Library of Books, Games and DVDs
• Fine Chocolates
• Bottled Water
• Hair Dryer
• Personal BBQ
• Beach & Pool Outdoor Daybeds
• Housekeeping on Request Included
• Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
• Parking Auto and Boat Trailer
• Concierge Service
• Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations
• Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, Facial
• Hair & Makeup
• Dive, Snorkel or Snuba Trips
• Jet Ski
• Sunset Cruises
• Private Ocean Charters and Echo Tours
• Charter Fishing - Back Country or Ocean
• Fort Jefferson/Dry Tortugas Excursions
• Helicopter Tours
• Keys Shuttle Airport Service
• Bike Rental
• Pre Flight Boarding Pass Check In
• Guest Fax Services
The Coquina is our oceanfront cottage with a private courtyard and spa. A king bed in each bedroom with cable color TV, paddle fans and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Made from Dade County Pine with vaulted and beamed ceilings, tongue and grooved floors. Both bedrooms have exits to the Jacuzzi. Full gourmet kitchen. BBQ grill, hammock and table & chairs on deck in courtyard. Located next to the marina with breath taking views of the sunsets.
Please know that our staff will do everything possible to make your visit to the fabulous Florida Keys pleasant and enjoyable. We offer full concierge services and will be glad to assist you in any way. If you would like to make any arrangements for special items (such as flowers, chocolate covered strawberries or champagne placed in your room upon arrival) we request that you notify us at least three days in advance.
Rates are seasonal
Please visit the Reservations page for accurate rate information and discounts.